Trick-or-treaters planning on visiting haunted houses in search of goodies this year will need to be aware of the public health guidelines to avoid being possessed.
Lloyd-monster has decided to adhere to the Saskatchewan government’s public health measures listed below:
- Maintain a two-metre distance between spirits that do not haunt the same house;
- Use your set of claws (tongs) when handing out the cursed treats to the mini-demons;
- If you see other trick-or-treaters at a home, wait until they’ve received their treats before you approach the door;
- Sanitize and disinfect any high-contact areas that have been touched by the zombies of the neighbourhood;
- Those who decide to give away the hexed candies should practice enhanced hygiene.
The council of mysterious creatures announced they will not add any additional restrictions to the unearthly festivities.